Monday, September 21, 2009

I have a PHONE!!!

It is a Nokia, with service from Movistar. the number is!:

(505) 83832584


Hopefully that works! 505 is supposedly Nicaragua's country code; i'm not sure if you need to hit 1 before that or not to actually make a call to me. If someone could try it out, please send me an email if you can't actually reach me that way, and I'll post corrections. Hope to hear from people!

2 comments:

  1. Steve: to dial another country from the US you dial 011 then country code then phone. So yours would be:

    011 505 838 32584

    I am experienced in this from years of calling my bf in Guatemala.

    Also as a phone card recommendation for people to call you, the best I've found is Fast Card's Global Direct Latin America Card. It completely rips you off, as it should give me 2 hours to a Guatemala cell but probably only gets me about 1.5. Still it is much better than anything else I've tried. They are yellow and green and can be found at the Speedway Gas Station. But probably skype is way cheaper.

    Congratulations on your adventure, I hope you have a great time and help some people out! Cuidate mucho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--This is Lauren from Stevenson, jaja

    ReplyDelete